ahobilam.com User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ahobilam.com User Forum

Anmikam, Shastram. Sampradayam, Anushtanam, Prayogam, Vaideekam, Panjangam

Look at page bottom - click at 'Jump to' -> 'Select a Forum'. Click proper heading and sub heading.
Please go to Home page  Click "Index" to get Forum Headings, place your message under proper headings!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Shikhai for Srivaishnavas?
Rights of a brother of the deceassed elder married sister Empty15.07.14 14:23 by Admin

» What is Karinal mentioned on certain days?
Rights of a brother of the deceassed elder married sister Empty31.07.13 17:15 by Rajasekaran

» பங்காளிகள்
Rights of a brother of the deceassed elder married sister Empty27.03.13 16:40 by PSNsimhan

» அனுஷ்டானம்
Rights of a brother of the deceassed elder married sister Empty27.03.13 16:15 by PSNsimhan

» YOUR GUIDANCE PLEASE
Rights of a brother of the deceassed elder married sister Empty26.03.13 12:20 by PSNsimhan

» Thanks for registering me as PSNsimhan
Rights of a brother of the deceassed elder married sister Empty26.03.13 11:43 by PSNsimhan

» Tiruppavai Download
Rights of a brother of the deceassed elder married sister Empty16.12.12 0:30 by RAJANI

» Pangaali Theetu-One Year Agenda
Rights of a brother of the deceassed elder married sister Empty20.01.12 21:02 by vsramanujam

» New powerful user forum started
Rights of a brother of the deceassed elder married sister Empty17.11.11 17:58 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of a brother of the deceassed elder married sister

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ckp1944

Dear Vadhyar,

My sister, who is married and lost her husband within 3 months at the age of 13 or so and not married again due to old customs. She has just now expired at the age of 83. She has her late husband's younger brother. On her death we informed her brother-in-law about the death, who did not show much interest on the matter. Since she has been staying with our family and for the last 32 years with me, I had done the cremation as JESHTA BAHINEE and also conducted all the other function including joining the pindha with her in-laws pindhas.

Now what all things I have to do as brother who had conducted the last right and on which days? Kindly advise me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum